Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year! "2018"

From our Entire Team here @ Feel The Sound Productions, (about-us) with Music In Motion DJs, (website), the Home of The DJ/MC INTERACTIVE Showroom which is a “real” experienced Disc Jockey wedding/event Team, (meet-us) supplying Karaoke, (Sing-a-Song-or-Sing-Along) Décor LED ambient wall up-lighting, (photo-gallery) our specialty DRY-ICE “dancing on a cloud” for the Wedding First Dance, together with Feel The Moment Photography, (Doug-Photographer) and Photo Booth - Snap-Shot-Photobooth entertainment company Wishes You All, Your Families, Friends, Loved ones a Safe, Happy, and Prosperous New Year!   To view all of our 2017 successful events/weddings, please consider the following resources;
FACEBOOK: - be sure to LIKE us:-) and PINTEREST:
Music In Motion DJs BLOG: http://musicinmotionblog.wordpress.com
CONTACT-US: or  VISIT-US:                
To see other current 2017 Blogs/Posts on this Blog Spot simply scroll down below past any ads/hash-tags…
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and great design. wedding photo booth Sunshine Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh Thank You so much Kristin, we are just seeing your comment now and greatly appreciate you sharing our Blogs/Posts. Have a Blessed and Wonderful day:-) Steve Max - Operations Mgr. FTSMIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh Thank You so much Kristin, we are just seeing your comment now and greatly appreciate you sharing our Blogs/Posts. Have a Blessed and Wonderful day:-) Steve Max - Operations Mgr. FTSMIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to point out my respect for your generosity for those people that must have guidance on this important field. Your real commitment to getting the message around appears to be astonishingly functional and have regularly empowered women much like me to reach their dreams. Your personal helpful suggestions denotes a whole lot to me and additionally to my peers. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.
    Wedding Photobooth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Many thanks!
    Wedding Photobooth

    ReplyDelete